This super easy rotisserie chicken salad is perfect when you are in a pinch. It’s simple, delicious and makes a delicious chicken salad sandwich or lettuce wrap.
I love adding lots of chopped vegetables to this chicken salad because it gives it some great crunch but you can add any of your favorite chicken salad mix-ins.
You can certainly buy a rotisserie chicken to make this salad but using any leftover chicken you have on hand is also a great way to make this rotisserie chicken salad.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- 2 heaping cup rotisserie chicken skin removed and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced radish
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- big handful baby spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl and stir until everything is well combined. Enjoy!