This super easy rotisserie chicken salad is perfect when you are in a pinch. It’s simple, delicious and makes a delicious chicken salad sandwich or lettuce wrap.
I love adding lots of chopped vegetables to this chicken salad because it gives it some great crunch but you can add any of your favorite chicken salad mix-ins.
You can certainly buy a rotisserie chicken to make this salad but using any leftover chicken you have on hand is also a great way to make this rotisserie chicken salad.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:15 minutes
- 2 heaping cup rotisserie chicken, skin removed and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced radish
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- big handful baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl and stir until everything is well combined. Enjoy!
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING: Calories 313 | Total Fat 20.7g | Saturated Fat 4.8g | Cholesterol 51mg | Sodium: 695mg | Carbohydrate 4.9g | Dietary Fiber 0.6g | Sugars 3.7g | Protein 29.8g