This easy fruit salad recipe has the perfect balance of flavors and textures! Packed with cantaloupe, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango, and blueberries this is a great dish to bring along to a bbq, picnic, or cookout.
This easy fruit salad recipe is one of my favorite, go-to summer desserts because it’s quick and easy to throw together and a delicious way to enjoy some fruit on a hot summer day.
The secret to making an easy and delicious fruit salad is to choose fruits that are in season, ripe (but not too ripe) and cut into fairly uniform bite-sized pieces.
How Long Will Fruit Salad Keep In The Fridge?
Fruit salad will last between three to five days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
How Do You Keep Fruit Salad From Turning Brown?
The best way to keep your fruit salad from turning brown is to add some citrus over the fruit.
This recipe uses a combination of lime juice and honey to elevate the flavors of the salad and prevent the fruit from turning brown.
If using fruits like pears, apples and bananas, try adding them before serving so they don’t brown too quickly.
More Easy Fruit Dessert Recipes
Thanks so much for reading! You can watch the video down below and if you make this recipe I would love for you to give it a ★ rating below.
Be sure to follow me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and FaceBook for more easy, healthy food inspiration!
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 5-6 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 16 ounces strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup blueberries
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all the prepared fruit in a large glass bowl.
- Combine lime zest, lime juice and honey in a small bowl or souted cup. Mix well
- Pour the honey lime dressing over the fruit and gently stir to combine. Serve and enjo!
- This fruit salad will last in the fridge for 3-5 days when stored in an airtight container.
- Use this recipe as a blueprint and sub in whatever fruits you have on hand.
- When possible, choose fruits that are local and in season for the best flavor.
Sheila Gray says
Sometimes I let my fruit go bad because I just don’t know what to do with it. Your video helps a lot. Thank you