Baked Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffin cups make for a healthy way to start the day. They’re hearty and delicious, free of all refined flours and sugars and perfect for meal prep. These nutritious are easy to make (only uses one bowl) and will quickly become a family favorite.
Think of these of these baked blueberry lemon oatmeal cups as a muffin on a mission. They are dense, hearty and lightly sweetened, providing you with a muffin you can feel good about eating for breakfast.
If this recipe seems familiar, it’s because they are a slight twist on my baked apple oatmeal cups, which have become a reader favorite (I’ve also shared my banana chip oatmeal muffin cups and my pumpkin spice oatmeal muffin cups).
Not surprising, that everyone loves the baked muffin cups so much, they are easy to make, super delicious and rather convenient as well.
One thing you’ll probably notice right off the bat as well is that they’re not light and fluffy like a pastry shop muffin. They’re hearty and dense like a bowl of oatmeal, but more convenient.
How To Make Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Cups
What’s better than an easy one bowl recipe that comes together fast. Just add all of the ingredients – oatmeal, salt, baking powder, almond milk, plain greek yogurt*, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, monk fruit** to a bowl.
Mix everything together until you’ve got a rich, hearty batter, then stir in blueberries and almonds. Divide the batter evenly between a 12-cup muffin pan.
Pop the muffin pan in your 350 degree fahrenheit oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is just slightly golden. Let them cool and then enjoy!
More Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cup Recipes:
- Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- Baked Apple Walnut Muffin Cups
Baked Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt or apple sauce*
- 2 pastured eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons monkfruit**
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or coat with coconut oil or butter to ensure nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl combine oats, salt and baking powder and gently toss together.
- Next, mix in milk, greek yogurt, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice and monk fruit and stir together until everything is incorporated and you have a rich, thick batter.
- Add in the blueberries and almonds and stir until just combined.
- Evenly divide the oat mixture between all 12 muffin cups and pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins are set through and lightly golden brown on the top.
- Cool completely before removing muffins from the pan and enjoy!