I work with women and men who want to learn how to create real, long term, sustainable health changes and/or want permanent weight loss.
My coaching style will help you understand the root causes of unwanted habits with food and body so we can create the change that you desire without the stress and craziness of traditional dieting techniques.
Coaching with me would be a great match if:
- You are confused and overwhelmed by all of the contradicting health and nutrition claims constantly being thrown out us by the media.
- You struggle to find balance with your food and body.
- You wrestle with that little voice in your head that tries to tell you why you can’t, won’t, and shouldn’t. Or is constantly nagging you with the idea that you’re not enough.
- You have tried more diets then you can count on your fingers and your toes, yet nothing ever seems to work for you.
- You spend a lot of time feeling preoccupied with your body, criticizing your body, and/ or not feeling skinny, toned, or fit enough. You just want to feel at home in your skin.
- You want to learn how to truly love your body (even if you don't like the way it looks).
- You're open to taking an honest and curious approach to your current habits with food and body.
- You crave guidance, accountability, support from someone who’s been there, understands, and is committed to helping you reach your goals.
- You are ready to stop dieting and take a brave and courageous approach to sustainable health and permanent weight loss?
You see, I’ve been in the exact same shoes that you are in right now.
I took in all of the messaging from the media and I made those messages my inner voice.
I “behaved” and followed all the rules while constantly trying to lose the weight so I could finally be what all those magazines promised; happy, healthy, carefree and ultimately OK.
And the more I tried to follow the rules the more I struggled with my food and my body.
And the more I struggled with my food and body, the more detached I became from my inner knowing and the more I believed I needed an expert or a diet to fix me.
I believed that somehow, somewhere, someone else knew what was best for me and my body. And if I could just follow the rules and stick to the plan, it would all be ok. I would be ok.
**SPOILER ALERT** This approach does not work.
If we work together
- I will show you how to reconnect to what you already know and have simply forgotten.
- We will unravel all of the nutritional chatter and simplify what eating well really means. I’ll help you create do-able strategies to create long-term sustainable change.
- We will unravel the false messaging that you have taken in and made your own inner voice so you can reconnect you to your truth
- We will explore the current beliefs and thoughts you hold about food and body and I will teach you how to make sure they empower you, inspire you and align with your goals.
- I will help you learn how to feel your feelings, so you don’t need food to numb, hide, escape, protect, or be your only source of pleasure.
- Ultimately, I will show you how to reconnect and be back in a loving, nurturing, healthy relationship with yourself so you can hear and understand what it is you really need and exactly how to give it to yourself.
My style of coaching is not for you if you want a one-size-fits all, fast approach to weight loss that comes with a specific diet or meal plan and a coach that will let you coast on by.
But if you’re ready to take an up close and honest look at your current habits and relationship with your food and body so you can create the long term sustainable health changes and permanent weight loss you crave, here’s how we can work together.
MY 6-WEEK 1:1 COACHING PROGRAM INCLUDEs:
- Six-1 hour phone coaching sessions via the phone
- Weekly home work sessions to deepen the work we do together
- Recommended readings from some of my most powerful teachers and mentors
- Unlimited email support during our time working together
- 911 emergency mini sessions (if needed). Call me, text me, ping me and I’ll be here to support you 100% of the way.
- Long term change from the inside out
- A personal coach who will have your back and give you all she's got