Scroll down to watch the video.
This recipe is as basic as it seems, but is none-the-less essential.
This is my favorite dressing to use on a salad and the one I turn to 98% of the time. It’s so much better than any of the store bought dressings you’ll find and it has no mystery ingredients.
Traditionally, vinaigrettes are 3 parts oil: 1 part vinegar, but I much prefer 1:1. It makes for a lighter, tangier, more flavorful dressing that just so happens to be Clean & Delish:).
It also works great as a quick marinade for grilled chicken if you ever find yourself in a pinch. Enjoy!
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or whatever vinegar you fancy
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Fat pinch of kosher salt and a dash of black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together and whisk until well incorporated. Enjoy!
- Makes cup dressing (4 servings).