A warm, hearty bowl of oatmeal is a family favorite in our house and this combination has been on repeat all winter long!
Although, you can easily change up the stir-ins to keep this oatmeal fresh and seasonal. Try playing with apples, berries, raisins, mangoes and/or bananas to keep this breakfast feeling brand new.
A big thanks to Bob’s Red Mill for partnering with me to bring you the 5 easy, healthy breakfast ideas in the video above.
Pear + Almond Oat Bowl
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/4 cup pastured egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped pear
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or whatever sweetener you prefer
- Place oats and water in a microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir in pastured egg whites, 1/4 cup of chopped pear, and cinnamon. Cook for another minute or until rich and creamy.
- Transfer into your favorite serving bowl and top with more cinnamon, the rest of the pear, almonds and maple syrup. Enjoy!