This is my go-to recipe for coleslaw. It is SO easy to make and always a great side for a summer cookout and/or a weeknight dinner on the fly.
Super Simple Coleslaw
Yield: Serves 4-6
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:10 minutes
- 10 ounce bag of coleslaw mix (or 10 ounces, thinly sliced cabbage)
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I like this one)
- handful fresh chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything a large bowl and mix well. Adjust seasonings and enjoy!
Nutrients per 1/6th of recipe: Calories: 89; Total Fat: 8.5g; Saturated Fat: 1.3g; Cholesterol: 11mg; Sodium 100mg, Carbohydrate: 3.9g; Dietary Fiber: 1.4g; Sugars: 2.4g; Protein: 1.6g