No-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars use just four ingredients and come together in minutes. The combination of rolled oats, natural peanut butter, maple syrup and dried cranberries makes a wholesome and delicious sweet treat or breakfast on-the-go.
One thing I know for sure is that the Clean & Delicious family loves a good oatmeal recipe. Especially super easy oatmeal recipes like my 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies or these banana oatmeal muffins.
And I get it. Oats are not only nutritious (high in fiber, digest slowly and are naturally gluten-free) they are also insanely delicious. And if you don’t love them as much as I do; perhaps these 4-ingredient no bake peanut butter oat bars will make you a forever fan.
How To Make Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Get excited, because it really is as easy as it sounds! Here’s how you make peanut butter oatmeal breakfast bars (or snack bars!).
- Combine rolled oatmeal, peanut butter, maple syrup and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Mix together until you gave a thick batter.
- Transfer batter into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours until the bars set up.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
And just like that, you my friend, have learned how to make peanut butter oatmeal squares. This would be a great recipe to add to your weekend meal prep, so you have them ready to go for the week.
Tips for Making No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Choose an all natural peanut butter with no added sugar or salt. Be sure to stir your peanut butter before measuring. It should be loose and pourable.
- Be sure to look for gluten free rolled oats if you want this recipe to be 100% gluten-free.
- I recommend cutting them into small squares. They are super energy dense, so one or two squares will really hold you over.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. To have them last longer, store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Oatmeal Bars Variations
I really love these oatmeal bars with chewy dried cranberries BUT you can certainly switch things up if you prefer. Try stirring in chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, or shredded coconut to change the flavor of the bars. Really, any type of stir-in you like or have on hand would be great. Just remember to keep the measurements at half a cup.
So now that you know how to make these simple, delicious oatmeal bars, I can’t wait for you to try them!! And if you like recipes like this, be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel as well (it’s free!) and jam packed with hundreds of step-by-step video like the one below.
More Delicious Oatmeal Recipes To Try
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- No Bake Almond Butter Oat Cookies
- Baked Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffin Cups
Thanks so much for reading! You can watch the video down below and if you make this recipe I would love for you to give it a ★ rating below. And be sure to follow me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and FaceBook for more healthy food inspiration!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- 1.25 cups rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.*
- In a large bowl; combine oatmeal, peanut butter, maple syrup and dried cranberries.
- Mix everything together until you have a thick batter.
- Transfer batter into prepared baking dish.
- Flatten using a spatula or your hands until the oat mixture is evenly distributed and even on top.
- Chill for a couple of hours or until the oat bars have firmed up. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!