These super simple, No-Bake Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan making them the worlds most versatile cookie.
They are great for those times when you need to be fueled fast!
I like them as a grab-and-go breakfast option or as after school snacks when my kids have to run from one activity to the next.
No Bake Almond Butter Cookies
Yield: makes 18 cookies
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes (in the fridge)
Total Time:30 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all natural almond butter (or any nut butter you like)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silpat mat or coat with some cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter and maple syrup and microwave for 20 seconds to soften. Give it a good stir and then add in you oats.
- Mix until all of the oats are coated in the almond butter/maple syrup mixture.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough and shape in your hands until you have formed a cookie. Place on baking sheet and repeat until you have 18 cookies.
- Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes to set up and then transfer to an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days. Enjoy!