This berry delicious smoothie gets it’s rich, creamy texture from the combination of chia seeds and frozen berries.
The matcha powder adds a sweet earthy flavor and lends a host of health benefits including; increased metabolism, immunity support and boosted memory.
Sometimes, I’ll double or triple the recipe and pour them into popsicle molds for a cold and creamy ice-pop option. #sogood
Want to learn more about matcha?
- Check out my Matcha 101 + learn how to make a Matcha Latte.
Want More Fat Burning SMoothies? Check These OUT!
Berry Matcha Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder whey, plant-based or collagen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder this is the one I like
- Pop all of the ingredients into your blender, blend until creamy. Enjoy!
Leave a review