If you haven’t discovered Roasted Chickpeas yet this is the perfect time of year to give them a try. They’re little, tasty, crunchy, salty, balls of goodness that are packed with protein and fiber AND they make the perfect snack for any party or gathering you might be headed to in the next couple of weeks!
I’m still in Jersey for the rest of the month but wanted to be sure to share this video with you before the holidays pass!
I’m really looking forward to the New Year so I can get back in my kitchen and experiment with some new Clean & Delicious ideas!
Roasted Chickpeas w/ Indian Spices
- 2 cans organic garbanzo beans
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain and rinse the beans under some cold water. Place beans on a kitchen towel and roll them and pat them until they are completely dry.
- In a small bowl, toss together curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt.
- Place dry garbanzo beans in a large bowl and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle spice mixture over the beans and toss until all the garbanzo beans are evenly coated with the spices.
- Toss onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about forty five minutes or until the garbanzo beans are nice and crunchy.
- Toss into a serving bowl and enjoy!