I’m am obsessed with the Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps.
They are super easy to make, come together in under 30 minutes and are loved by my whole family. Plus they leave you feeling light and energetic while being completely satisfied.
Be sure to make them your own by adding your favorite taco toppings!
Want more lettuce wraps? try these recipes too:
Taco Lettuce Cups
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- salt and pepper to taste
- *optional toppings: radishes and avocado
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat. Add in onion and a pinch of salt. Once the onions are beginning to look translucent (it takes about 5 minutes) add in the belle peppers and garlic. Cook for a couple more minutes, or just until you take the raw edge off of the garlic.
- Push all the veggies to one side of the pan and add in the ground turkey. As the turkey cooks, use your spatula to break the meat up into little crumbles.
- Once the turkey is no longer pink and beginning to brown on the outside add the taco seasoning, salsa, water and corn to the pan and mix everything together so that the veggies and meat are lightly coated with the spices.
- Once everything is heated through, shut off the heat and build your lettuce cups.
- I like to scoop the mixture in romaine lettuce cups and top with some chopped radishes and avocado but feel free to use your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy.