If you haven’t tried zoodles yet, I’m going to do my best and convince you, it’s time!
Besides being an amazing veggie-packed, nutrient-rich, gluten-free, low-carb, alternative to pasta they also happen to be absolutely delicious and super versatile).
This creamy peanut salad works great as a side dish and can easily be bulked up into a main meal by adding in some shredded chicken or chopped tofu.
Creamy Peanut Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 2 medium sized zucchini
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Use your favorite zoodle maker to create your zoodles (I like this one and this one). Place zoodles in a large bowl ad set aside.
- In a spouted glass cup (or mason jar), combine peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, tamari, water, toasted sesame oil, crushed garlic, ginger and salt. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the zoodles and gently toss together until all of the zoodles have a nice light coating of the dressing.
- Top with scallions, peanuts, and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
- Makes 4 servings.