Watch the step-by-step video demo HERE.
Clean Eating Chicken Apple Sausage
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 small onion diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 apple diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb. ground chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds chopped up
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Heat 1 tsp. of the coconut oil in a large non-stick saut pan over a medium heat.
- Add in onions with a pinch of salt and cook for two minutes. Toss in apples and cook for another two minutes or until the apples and onions are tender.
- Remove from the heat and add onions and apples to a glass bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add in ground chicken, parsley, poultry seasoning, fennel seeds, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Combine everything together and form into 8-equal sized patties.
- Heat another teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan and saut sausage patties for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. You will need to work in batches depending on the size of your pan.