Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
Still looking for a simple and delicious dessert to make for the holidays? Well, look no more! This Dark Chocolate Coconut + Cranberry Bark is about to become one of your favorite go-to holiday desserts.
It’s as easy as easy can be and insanely delicious. Plus, you can get as creative as you’d like!
But please, promise me you’ll just pick whatever flavors and ingredients light you up and excite your taste buds?!
I’m trusting you with that.
Ok, Now go enjoy your holidays! xo – Dani
Dark Chocolate Coconut Cranberry Bark
Yield: Makes 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Chill for at least one hour
Total Time: 70 minutes
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) macadamia nuts
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with either a silpat mat or a piece of parchment paper.
- Create a double boiler and melt your chocolate (to see this technique demonstrated in a video, click here). You can also melt your chocolate in the microwave, checking and stirring every 30 seconds until it has melted.
- Add the macadamia nuts to the melted chocolate and stir until all the nuts are coated with the chocolate. Pour onto your rimmed baking sheet and spread around until even and about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and shredded coconut over the top. Pop the tray in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate is set.
- Gently pull the chocolate bark off of the silpat or parchment and break into pieces (I aim for 10 pieces).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Enjoy!