Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
These Apple & Almond Butter Donut Rings are the perfect mix of protein, carbs, and healthy fats. They make a great afternoon snack, and are perfect to pack into a lunchbox!
PS – This apple corer will make this snack much easier to make!
Apple & Almond Butter Donut Rings
Yield: Serves 2
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 2 tbsp. natural almond butter
- 1 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. dried tart cherries
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Slice apples into ¼ inch rounds.
- Spread a bit of almond butter on top of each slice and then sprinkle chocolate chips, tart dried cherries, and sunflower seeds over the top. Enjoy!