Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut butter oatmeal cookies made with just 4 ingredients and one bowl! These cookies are moist, chewy and nutritious. The perfect treat for kids and adults!
Servings: 18 cookies
- 2 large brown bananas or 3 small 14-16 ounces
- 1/2 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups rolled oats 160 grams
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat and set aside. Mash bananas in a medium bowl using the back of a fork. Break them up until they are like a banana puree.
Add in the peanut butter and stir until well combined.
Stir in the oats and mix until everything is incorporated and then gently fold in the chocolate chips.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough into your palms and shape into a cookie. Place on baking sheet and repeat. Note: the cookies don’t spread when baking, so you want to shape them into a cookie now.
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and set though. Repeat with extra batter, cool and enjoy!
- Storage: Keep cookies stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Freezing Instructions: Cookies can be frozen up to 3 months, then thawed overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg