Chocolate Protein Shake
This protein-packed, delicious chocolate protein shake is a great recipe to help support health and weight loss goals and is perfect for anyone who is looking for a simple, tasty breakfast idea that is quick, easy, nourishing and satisfying.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk
- handful baby spinach
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder I use Tera’s Whey - 2 scoops is one serving
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Pop everything in a blender and blend until rich and creamy. The shake will blend best if you add the ingredients in the order listed above. Add milk, then spinach, then protein powder and then all of the other ingredients.
Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
- This is a super flexible recipe! If you don't like cauliflower, swap in frozen zucchini or avocado.
- Don't like bananas? Frozen mango is the perfect swap!
- I am a big fan of whey protein (this is one of my favorites). If you prefer to keep this shake plant-based and vegan, swap in your favorite plant-based protein.
Serving: 1recipe | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 641mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 39IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 393mg | Iron: 2mg