Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This strawberry banana smoothie is a classic, kid-friendly smoothie that uses just four ingredients and comes together in minutes. Perfect when you have an abundance of fresh berries on hand or just want something light and delicious.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups strawberries, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (organic, if possible)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- You can use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones - just be sure your banana is not frozen or the smoothie will be thick and hard to blend.
- Try adding a scoop of protein powder to give this smoothie more sticking power.
- Swap in some plant-based yogurt to make this recipe 100% vegan.
- Add a drizzle of peanut butter to the finished product (it tastes like peanut butter and jelly!).
Serving: 0.5recipe | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 182mg | Potassium: 293mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 1mg