Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
A chewy chocolate cookie sprinkled with white chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candies. Perfect for holiday gifting and super easy to make.
Servings: 20 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/8th teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 peppermint candies
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine almond butter, sugar, cacao powder, baking soda, eggs, and peppermint extract. Mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
Gently stir in the white chocolate chips.
Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough and drop onto a rimmed baking sheet that is lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Gently flatten the cookie out a bit and then sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candies.
Bake for 12 minutes, cool and enjoy!
- No almond butter? No problem! Swap in any nut butter you have on hand, they all work!
- Allergic to nuts? Swap in sunflower seed butter.
- Looking for less sugar? Swap in some monk fruit for the turbinado sugar and swap in stevia-sweetened white chocolate chips.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg