Healthy No-Bake Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies are free of dairy and all refined sugars and flours. They make a delicious sweet snack and also work for breakfast when you're in a pinch!
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, cacoa powder and maple syrup. Heat over medium heat, stirring continuously until melted and well combined.
Stir in vanilla and salt before adding in rolled oats and shredded coconut, stir until everything is combined.
Scoop up a heaping tablespoon of dough and form into a disc-shaped cookie. Place onto the prepared baking sheet and repeat until you have worked through all the dough. You should end up with 12 cookies.
Chill in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours (you are looking for the cookies to set up and harden).
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
- If you don't have cacao powder, you can swap in some cocoa powder.
- Maple syrup can easily be subbed with honey if you prefer. And if you want a lower sugar option, swap the maple syrup with monk fruit or stevia.
- Store the cookies in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 5 months.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg