Green Breakfast Smoothie
This green breakfast smoothie is simple, nutritious and so delicious! It's a great way to start your day and can help support your health and weight loss goals. This smoothie recipe has a great balance of protein, healthy fats and plant-based carbohydrates.
Servings: 1 serving
- big handful baby spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 cup water water, almond milk, oat milk, etc
- 1/4th teaspoon cinnamon
- You can use any liquid you like for this smoothie; oat milk, coconut milk, soy milk, and or water all work well.
- I prefer the taste of whey protein (this is one of my favorites), but a plant-based protein powder works well too.
- If you are not a fan of bananas, frozen mango is a great sub!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 251mg | Iron: 5mg