Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
Easy fruit salad has the perfect balance of flavors and textures! Packed with cantaloupe, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango and bluberries, this is a great dish to bring along to a bbq, picnic or cookout.
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 5-6 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 16 ounces strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup blueberries
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine all the prepared fruit in a large glass bowl.
Combine lime zest, lime juice and honey in a small bowl or souted cup. Mix well
Pour the honey lime dressing over the fruit and gently stir to combine. Serve and enjo!
- This fruit salad will last in the fridge for 3-5 days when stored in an airtight container.
- Use this recipe as a blueprint and sub in whatever fruits you have on hand.
- When possible, choose fruits that are local and in season for the best flavor.
Serving: 1.25cup | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 2440IU | Vitamin C: 151mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg