Almond Flour Banana Pancakes
Fluffy almond flour banana pancakes are full of flavor and super easy to make. They’re naturally gluten-free, family-friendly, and perfect for meal prep!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Happy Egg Free Range egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, 1/3 mashed + 1/2 chopped
In a large bowl combine almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and salt. Gently whisk all ingredients together with a fork.
In the same bowl combine almond milk, one Happy Egg Free Range egg, maple syrup, banana and vanilla extract. Gently stir until everything has come together.
Heat a medium non-stick skillet over a medium heat and coat with butter or coconut oil. Scoop 1/4 cup pancake batter and pour into the pan to form a small to medium sized pancake.
Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges begin to puff and the bottom is golden brown. Flip and cook for another two minutes or until cooked through. Repeat until you have worked through all the batter. Serve + enjoy!
- If you don't have tapioca flour, you can sub in arrowroot or cornstarch! If you are not gluten-free, you can also sub wheat flour for the tapioca.
Serving: 4pancakes | Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 567mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 157IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 308mg | Iron: 3mg