Healthy Blondie Recipe
These healthy, vegan blondies are a delicious, family-friendly dessert. They are perfect for lucnh boxes and lovely with a cup of coffee in the afternoon.
Servings: 9 bars
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup monk fruit*
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips*
Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil or cooking spray.
Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, monk fruit, salt, baking soda and baking powder in food processor and pulse until you have a thick batter.
Sprinkle in chocolate chips and gently stir until distributed throughout the batter (the batter will be thick).
Transfer into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until fragrant, lightly browned and set through. Cool completely! Cut into 9 squares and enjoy.
- If you don't have monk fruit, you can substitute any granulated sugar will work.
- Be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips if you want to keep the recipe 100% vegan.
- They will be easier to cut if you chill in the fridge first.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg