Baked Chicken With Potatoes & Onions
- 1 cut-up chicken 3 to 3 1/2 pounds, should be 8 pieces and breasts halved crosswise
- 1 pound small potatoes halved (quartered if large)
- 1 large onion cut into eighths
- 1 head garlic cloves separated and left unpeeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary finely minced (you need about 1 tsp.)
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Arrange chicken skin side up, potatoes, onions, garlic, and lemon in a 12x16-inch, glass, roasting pan.
Season chicken and veggies with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Whisk together oil, vinegar and a little salt and pepper and drizzle over the chicken and veggies.
Cook for 50 minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Enjoy!
Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 57.3mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.2mg