Thai Kale Salad
This salad is addictive. Be warned!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 head of kale washed + stemmed (8-10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup radishes sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. hot water to thin dressing out
Slice the kale into thin ribbons and then toss together with the remaining ingredients.
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl or spouted glass cup. Whiskuntil well combined and then add the hot water, as needed, to thin the dressing out.