3-Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate chip banana breakfast cookies made with just 3 healthy ingredients and loaded with plenty of chocolate and oats! They’re gluten-free, vegan, and make a perfect snack for any time of the day!
Servings: 15 servings
- 1.5 cups oatmeal I used 1/2 cup rolled and 1 cup quick
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silpat mat or coat with some cooking spray.
Using the back of a fork, mash bananas in a medium bowl until they are broken down. Add in oats and gently stir until all of the oats and bananas are mixed together and look like a thick cookie batter.
Now your ready to add the chocolate chips! Sprinkle them into the dough and stir until they are just mixed throughout.
Scoop one heaping tablespoon of the dough into your hands and free form into a cookie*. Place on cookie sheet and continue until you have 12 cookies.
Cook for 12-15 minutes or until set through and lightly golden. Cool and enjoy!
- Freezing Instructions: Cookies can be frozen up to 3 months, then thawed overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.
- Oats: Be sure to use a combo of quick and rolled oats in this recipe. Quick oats are more finely ground up whole oats, so they are slightly powdery. They are sold right next to the whole oats. You can also make quick oats at home – simply measure 1 cup of whole oats and pulse in the blender or food processor about 5 times.
- Baking Instructions: These cookies will not spread in the oven, so be sure to form them into a cookie before placing on baking sheet.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg