Short Cut Bruschetta Hummus
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes buy the most beautiful, in season tomatoes you can find
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5 basil leaves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 ounce container or your favorite hummus
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss until well combined.
Transfer hummus into your favorite serving dish and top with tomato mixture. Serve with fresh veggies and pita chips. Enjoy!
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 23.3mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2.3mg