Homemade guacamole is easy to make and so full of flavor. You’ll find yourself coming back to this recipe time and time again.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 avocados
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato seeded
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper or jalapeo if you like spice
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 th teaspoon kosher salt
Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop the avocado out of the skin and place in a mixing bowl.
Using the back of a fork, mash the avocado against the sides of the bowl until it rich and creamy. You can make your guacamole as smooth or chunky as youd like.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Taste, adjust seasoning as needed and enjoy!
- Be sure to look for avocados that are nice and ripe. They should be easy to mash with the back of a fork.
- Try adding some fun stir-ins to this classic guacamole recipe. I chopped mango, chopped pineapple or crumbled bacon are all delicious choices.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 1060mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.4mg