OMG – talk about a brain fart (yes I said fart on a food site – I hope you didn’t just lose your appetite.) this video was was suppose to post this morning.
So sorry for the delay.
This one is perfect for your summer berries (or whatever Sumer fruit you have on hand. really. they all work).
Now go watch the video and enjoy!! xo
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 8 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss the spinach leaves and strawberries with cup of dressing.
- Divide the spinach and berries amongst two plates and sprinkle each with 2 tbsp. pecans and 1 tbsp. cheese. Enjoy!
- Makes 4 small salads or 2 large