Salt + pepper + avocado oil + garlic. This, my friends, is a winning combination that will never let you down.
I pair this combination with my roasted broccoli on the regular to create a go-to side dish that will make your broccoli as delicious and as addictive as a bowl of popcorn.
It’s quick. It’s simple. And yes, it just so happens to be be good for you (lol, don’t tell my kids!).
Sometimes we make double batch, toss it all in and big bowl and eat it with out fingers (it’s really that good!).
I’m telling you, once you try your broccoli this way, you will be obsessed (in a very good way!).
Do you have leftover broccoli stems? TRy this Soup
more easy veggie Recipes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts + Grapes
- Roasted Garlic + Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Garlicky Kale
- The Best Brussels Sprouts
- Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Popcorn Broccoli
Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
Total Time:35 minutes
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- Fat pinch of kosher salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Clean and dry the broccoli before cutting the florets into small bite size pieces (save the stems for another time).
- Place all the florets in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, powder, and Parmesan cheese. Using your hands, toss all of the ingredients together being sure that all the broccoli has a nice thin coating of the oil and spices.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place all the broccoli on the sheet. Be sure that the broccoli is not over crowded.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes and then flip the broccoli and pop back in for another ten minutes or until the broccoli is tender on the inside and crispy on the edges. Enjoy!
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING: Calories 88 | Total Fat 5.7g | Saturated Fat 1.3g | Cholesterol 2mg | Sodium 7.66mg | Carbohydrate 7.6g | Dietary Fiber 1.2g | Sugars 0g | Protein 5.2g