With Super Bowl Sunday quickly approaching I knew it was due time for a video featuring my Spicy Baked Buffalo Wings!
Not only are these wings baked and not fried, but they just so happen to be a very simple recipe to whip up.
As a matter of fact, you could easily prep and season the wings the night before so come Super Bowl Sunday all you have to do is pop them in the oven. This is especially helpful if you are having some friends over and don’t want to miss all the socializing cause you’re stuck in the kitchen!
And if wings aren’t you’re thing, have no worries because here are 10 more recipes that would be sure to please any Super Bowl crowd:
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Butter Lettuce Cups
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Broccoli and Chicken Quesadillas
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Clean Eating Turkey Chili
- Super Simple Shrimp Tacos
Lots of quick and simple options up there, hope you find something you like!
Do you have any plans for Sunday? Do you plan on cooking?
Oh! And if you are interested in making some Clean&Delish Blue Cheese Dressing to go with your wings, you can find my recipe here!
Baked Buffalo Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings split (about 16 wings)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup wing sauce
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up) and place a wire rack over on top.
- Rinse your wings under cold water and then pat them dry with some paper towels. Use a nice sharp knife to separate the wing from the drumette right at the joint.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss in garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt, and 1/4 cup of the wing sauce. Toss everything together, being sure that all the wings are evenly coated in the spice mixture.
- Place wings on top of the wire rack that youve placed on your baking sheet and pop in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip the wings and pop them back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the wings have cooked through.
- Toss cooked wings into the remaining 1/2 cup of wing sauce and serve with some carrots, celery, and blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 servings (4 pieces)
So good, Dani. Best wings I ever had.
I will make these this weekend – made my mouth water!
I made these for the Super Bowl today they were delicious, fast and easy.
You actually look even younger, slimmer and MORE relaxed post kids – how did you manage that ….!?! 🙂
Great to have your videos back in action. Yay! AND, you know how we dont have the superbowl here AND how, if we did, we would always be making your buffalo cups…. but I bet these are totally awesome too!!
Hope you enjoyed the game and remembered that ‘drinking lots of water’ trick! xox
I’m new to cooking and I’m making these for dinner tonight. Sooo excited to see how they turn out! Thanks for the great video.
Dani, these wings were so good. I just love the seasoning. You are going to make a cook out me yet!
Makin’ ’em tomorrow! Also made a batch of Buffalo chicken meatballs and the collard/artichoke dip with toasted pita chips and fresh veggies! I can feel healthy while I pig out!
Came out fab
So glad to hear it!!