Scroll down to watch the step-by-step video.
If you like crunchy, hearty, veggie packed salads that are full of flavor, then stop right here, because this salad is for you.
Kale + carrots + cucumbers + radishes + peppers + peanuts = salad awesomeness.
This salad makes a delicious lunch or dinner and is also hearty enough to make on the weekend as a head-start ingredient (just be sure to keep the dressing and peanuts on the side).
If extra protein is your thing, shredded rotisserie chicken is a great match for this delicious salad.
Thai Kale Salad
- 1 head of kale washed + stemmed (8-10 cups)
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup radishes sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. hot water to thin dressing out
- Slice the kale into thin ribbons and then toss together with the remaining ingredients.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl or spouted glass cup. Whiskuntil well combined and then add the hot water, as needed, to thin the dressing out.