If you like a make ahead recipe that’s perfect for lunch boxes, look no further. This easy Veggie and Noodle Salad is super easy to make (and kid-friendly!).
It’s a very flexible salad, so feel free to tweak the ingredients if you need to and use what you have on hand.
This dish is one of three recipes I made with No Yolks Noodles (you can see all three in the video below, this recipe starts at 6:35). If you like noodle recipes like this one, be sure to check out my Short Cut Chicken Noodle Soup + my Lentil Kale + Noodle Bowl.
Veggie and Noodle Salad
Yield: Serves 4-6
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Total Time:30 minutes
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 4 cups steamed broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 (15 ounce) can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups cooked NO YOLK Whole Grain Noodles
- Combine garlic, extra virgin olive oil, red one vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl or spouted glass cup and mix well.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, combine bell pepper, olives, broccoli, garbanzo beans and noodles. Drizzle dressing over the top and toss everything together. Adjust seasonings and enjoy.