Turkey Meatballs with Apples and Red Onions
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green apple
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Pre heat oven to 425 F
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mix until all of the ingredients are just incorporated. Roll into meatballs and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge.