This sandwich is SO crazy good and I’ll tell you why.
First, you’ve got your toasted Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel bread – so good! Great texture, nice and hearty with just a kiss of sweetness.
Then you’re got your mashed avocado that is not only rich and creamy but is packed with healthy fats too!
Top that with some lean sliced turkey breast which adds yet another texture and a bit of salty goodness and you’ve got a simple super sandwich to die for.
There is just something about the salty-sweet combo with the rich and creamy avocado that is seriously gonna knock your socks off! But don’t try skipping the cinnamon raisin bread because this baby is a major player in our super sandwich (it’s ALL about the salty-sweet thing).
Not to mention your getting some good complex carbs, with some lean protein and healthy fats in this one simple super sandwich! Balance at it’s best.
So there ya have it… a little more proof that you can create nutritious and delicious with very little time and very little effort!
Do you guys have any stupid simple super sandwiches that you like or make? If so, share your ideas in the comments!
Turkey Avocado Super Sandwich
- 1 slice of Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread
- 2 ounces of store baked turkey breast or turkey leftovers
- 1/4 avocado
- A pinch of salt
- Pop the Ezekiel bread in the toaster and get it good and toasty.
- Mash up the avocado with the back of a fork and then smear onto your toasted bread.
- Add a little pinch of salt to the avocado and layer on your turkey. Close it up, take bite, smile!!