This homemade sugar-free lemonade is a simple, yet refreshing combination of water, fresh lemon juice, and monkfruit. The ultimate summertime drink!
Cold and refreshing, homemade lemonade is absolutely the BEST way to beat the heat!
Today’s recipe is all about sitting back, enjoying the warmth and soaking in long summer days. I make this sugar-free lemonade almost every week when the weather is warm! It’s perfect for summer cookouts, pool parties, or to sip on a lazy Saturday sitting out on the patio. It’s super easy and tastes so much better than the store bought kind.
Pour yourself a cold glass of this sweet lemon deliciousness, grab a good book and head out to relax in the backyard hammock. The stuff summer dreams are made of, I tell ya! Now I just need that hammock!
How do you make sugar-free lemonade?
To make sugar-free lemonade, you’ll need water, lemons and monkfruit (or another preferred sweetener).
Many recipes call for the sugar or sweetener to simply be added to the lemon juice, but I find it works best to make a quick simple syrup. This will ensure that the sweetener is thoroughly combined with the water and you won’t end up with any grainy bits of monkfruit in your drink.
To make your simple syrup, you’ll need to combine water and monkfruit, and then heat until the monkfruit has dissolved. You’ll then combine the simple syrup with fresh lemon juice, more water and ice. That’s all there is to it!
This Sugar-Free Lemonade is:
And so simple to make!
Fabulous for summer barbecues, brunches, showers or just hanging around the house. This sugar-free lemonade recipe will quickly become one of your favorites, as it already has become one of mine! Bring on your sweltering heat, summer. With this drink, I’m ready!
More Easy Summer Drinks:
- Cold Brew Iced Tea
- Fruit Infused Iced Green Tea
- Cucumber and Mint Lemonade
- Healthier Chocolate Frappuccino
- Cold Brewed Coffee
Thanks so much for reading! If you make this recipe I would love for you to give it a ★ rating below.
Be sure to follow me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and FaceBook for more easy, healthy food inspiration!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1.5 cups monkfruit*
- 2 cups lemon juice (4-5 pounds lemons)
- In a small saucepan, combine 2 cups of water and monkfuit and heat over a medium low heat.
- Stir until dissolved (it will dissolve right before it comes to a simmer). Remove from heat and cool.
- Jucie lemons until you have two cups of fresh lemon juice.
- Pour lemon juice and simple syrup into a glass pitcher (this is a lemonade concentrate).
- Add ice and four more cups of water. Serve and enjoy!
- This is the monk fruit I use.
- If you prefer to use stevia, sub in 1/4 cup in place of the monk fruit.
Leave a review