Scroll down to watch the video.
This bright, fresh Spring Detox Salad is loaded with seasonal ingredients and absolutely delicious (not to mention stunning to look at).
For a full meal, try serving it alongside some simply grilled chicken or baked fish. Enjoy!
Spring Detox Chopped Salad
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 hearts of romaine finely chopped
- 1.5 cups chopped persian cucumbers
- 1.5 cups chopped sugar snap peas
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 1 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 clove crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all veggies and the pistachios in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the top and gently toss together until everything is mixed well. Top with lemon zest and enjoy.