With all the ideas that swirl around in my brain it’s hard to believe that I have moments where my mind is blank.
No thoughts. No words. Nothing particularly interesting or relevant to this delicious recipe.
At least not in this moment.
So instead of talking (or int his case typing) simply for the sake of talking, I simply present you with my latest video -> Spicy Garlic Shrimp Over Spinach!
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Over Spinach
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8-10 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 lb of baby spinach
- 1 lb shrimp peeled, deveined and tails removed
- Fat pinch of red pepper flakes
- The zest and juice of one lemon
- A handful of chopped parsley
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick saut pan. Add half of the garlic along with a pinch of salt. One the garlic is fragrant, add the spinach and toss until all of the spinach is shiny and beginning to wilt down. Shut off the heat and place pan on the back burner (the residual heat in the pan will finish cooking the spinach while you make the shrimp).
- Heat the rest of the olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet and add in the rest of the garlic along with a pinch of salt and the red pepper flakes. Once the garlic is fragrant toss in the shrimp.
- Stir periodically as the shrimp begins to turn opaque. They cook quickly and will be done in about three minutes once they all turn opaque, turn off the heat and finish them with lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Plate up the spinach and top with the shrimp and garlicky sauce. Enjoy!!
- Serves 4.