The next time you need a super easy, insanely delicious appetizer on the fly, you have to try this Short-Cut Bruschetta Hummus.
Transfer your favorite store bought hummus into a serving dish and then top with a simple tomato, basil and garlic combo.
This easy little trick completely elevates your store bought hummus and makes the perfect appetizer when served with fresh veggies and homemade pita chips on the side.
Short Cut Bruschetta Hummus
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes buy the most beautiful, in season tomatoes you can find
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5 basil leaves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 ounce container or your favorite hummus
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss until well combined.
- Transfer hummus into your favorite serving dish and top with tomato mixture. Serve with fresh veggies and pita chips. Enjoy!