I have tons of homemade pancake recipes (which I love) but sometimes when life is busy, there is nothing better than a good quality pancake mix to help get the job done.
For this recipe I am using a protein pancake mix from Bob’s Red Mill. They are light, fluffy and EVERYone in my family gobbles them up.
Personally, I like them with fresh berries, but for my kids… it’s chocolate chips every.single.time.
A big thank you to Bob’s Red Mill for partnering with me to bring you the 5 easy, healthy breakfast recipes in the video above.
Semi Homemade High Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup Bobs Red Mill High Protein Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 cup fresh berries I used blueberries + strawberries
- Heat a large non stick pan with cooking spray or coconut oil. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter and drop in the pan to create little pancakes.
- Sprinkle in your berries and then once you see bubbles forming on the top of your pancake, flip it over and cook for another minute or until set through.
- Continue until you have used all of the batter. Serve and enjoy!