I wanted to come up with a recipe for Super Bowl Sunday that involved buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing AND a vegetable.
And while these little buffalo cauliflower bites aren’t as pretty in a photograph as I would have hoped, they did meet all my expectations (and taste way better than they look… promise!).
They’re very simple. Here’s all I did:
Basically – I make wings but substitute cauliflower for the chicken.
My husband LOVED it.
It would also be the perfecct side dish for a burger or some simple baked chicken.
Will you be watching the game this Sunday? What are you planning to make for Super Bowl Sunday?
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower washed and broken up into small florets
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. of your favorite hot wing sauce
- Pre heat oven to 425
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil and distribute evenly.
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl. Toss spice mixture over cauliflower and mix well, making sure all the cauliflower is coated in the spices.
- Spread cauliflower out on a rimmed baking sheet a roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss with wing sauce and serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 cups.