I wanted to come up with a recipe for Super Bowl Sunday that involved buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing AND a vegetable.
And while these little buffalo cauliflower bites aren’t as pretty in a photograph as I would have hoped, they did meet all my expectations (and taste way better than they look… promise!).
They’re very simple. Here’s all I did:
Basically – I make wings but substitute cauliflower for the chicken.
My husband LOVED it.
Will you be watching the game this Sunday? What are you planning to make for Super Bowl Sunday?
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower washed and broken up into small florets
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. of your favorite hot wing sauce
- Pre heat oven to 425
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil and distribute evenly.
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl. Toss spice mixture over cauliflower and mix well, making sure all the cauliflower is coated in the spices.
- Spread cauliflower out on a rimmed baking sheet a roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss with wing sauce and serve with your favorite blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
- Makes about 2 cups.