Peanut Butter + Jelly Energy Bites
Yield: 15 minutes
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:15 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix together until they are well combined and you have a thick dough.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough into the palms of your hand and roll into a ball. Place on baking tray and repeat until you have used all the dough (you should have 15 energy bites).
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days. Enjoy!