These little No-Bake Cheesecake Bites are perfect for the holidays (they kinda look like Santa’s hat!) and could not be any easier to make.
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes
Yield: 24 cheesecakes
Prep Time:45 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:45 minutes
- 24 medium strawberries
- 6 graham cracker sheets (1 cup crumbs)
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 8 ounce light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Coat a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray, butter to coconut oil.
- Wash your strawberries and trim the leafy greens off of the top. Lay them out on a clean dish towel to dry while you work on the rest of the recipe.
- Place graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until they are a sand-like texture. Add in coconut oil and pulse again until well combined.
- Evenly divide the crumbs amongst all 24 cups and gently press down to pack them in. Pop in the freezer while you work on your filling.
- In a nice big bowl, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients together.
- Grab the muffin tin from the freezer and evenly divide the cream cheese filling amongst all 24 muffin cups, spreading them over the top to even them out.
- Pop back in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes. Gently pop out each mini cheese cake by sliding a butter knife or cheese knife on one side (they should pop right out).
- Top each mini cheesecake with a strawberry right before serving and enjoy!!
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING: Calories 65 | Total Fat 3.8g | Saturated Fat 2.7g | Cholesterol 6mg | Sodium 61mg | Carbohydrate 6.4g | Dietary Fiber 0.4g | Sugars 3.5g | Protein 1.3g