This easy and delicious zoodle salad was one of the two recipes featured in our latest episode (the other was this creamy peanut zucchini noodle salad).
I found this recipe on the Inspiralized Instagram page (I love scrolling this page for inspiration) and knew immediately that I wanted to make it and share it with you! It’s SO perfect for Summer cookouts and pairs perfectly with grilled chicken and fish.
Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 small red onion peeled
- 1 14.5 oz can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives halved
- 1 cup chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup baby tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing a glass spouted cup (or mason jar) and whisk together. Slice the zucchini halfway through lengthwise, being careful not to pierce through the center.
- Spiralize the zucchinis (if using the Inspiralizer, use blade C) and add to a large bowl.
- Spiralize half of the red onion (if using the Inspiralizer, use blade A) and save the other half of the onion for another use. Add the spiraled onions into the bowl with the zucchini.
- Add artichokes, olives, chickpeas, baby tomatoes and feta cheese into the bowl.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the veggies and gently stir everything together. Serve and enjoy.