If you are looking for a super nutritious, insanely delicious, seasonal salad; look no further.
Hearty kale, buttery avocados and light, fluffy quinoa pair perfectly with whatever seasonal fruits you have on hand.
This is a great time to buy the most beautiful produce at the store and then let it shine in this simple, tasty salad.
Want to learn more about kale?
Want to learn more about Quinoa?
Looking for some more easy kale recipes? Check these out:
- Kale Pomegranate Pecan Salad
- Oprah’s Kale + Farro Soup
- Thai Kale Salad
- Shredded Kale + Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Cranberry Kale Smoothie
Looking for some more easy quinoa recipes? Check these out:
- Quinoa Spinach Mango Salad
- Asian Quinoa Salad
- Asparagus Quinoa Salad
- Tomato Basil Quinoa Salad
- Butternut Squash and Quinoa Frittata
Kale Quinoa Salad
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch kale stemmed and chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa cooked according to the package
- 1 mango cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup strawberries. cut in half
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds aka pepitas
- In a small bowl or spouted cup, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place kale in a large bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Using your hands, massage the dressing into the kale for 1-2 minutes. This helps to tenderize the kale.
- Add in quinoa, mango, strawberries, and pepitas. Gently toss together and then transfer into a serving dish. Enjoy!