Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
This salad is great for the holiday season! It’s bright, fresh and festive and is a great way to balance out all of the cookies we get to eat this time of the year.
You can either serve with a family style beautiful meal or make it ahead and enjoy for lunch throughout the week.
Helpful Kitchen Tools:
1-cup glass measuring cup (I love making my salad dressing in this!)
Kale Cranberry Walnut & Feta Salad
- 1 bunch of kale stemmed and sliced into ribbons
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries cherries work too!
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped shallots
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Place kale in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl or spouted cup, combine shallots, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and gently toss together until all of the kale has a light coating of the dressing. Top the dressed kale with the cranberries, walnuts and feta cheese. Enjoy!