Greek-inspired turkey burgers have been a favorite of mine for quite some time now so I’m super excited to share them with you!
Greek Style Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. of extra lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt and some fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted peppers chopped up
- 1/4 cup of Kalamata olives chopped up
- 1/3 cup of feta cheese crumbled
- Place turkey in a large bowl and add garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, and yogurt. Using your hands, combine until everything is well incorporated.
- Add peppers, olives and feta cheese to turkey mixture and gently work into the meat until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form four patties. I like to keep them nice and fat!
- Heat grill pan over a medium heat and drop burgers on the pan. Grill for about 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place burgers inside a few leaves of butter lettuce and top with a couple of tablespoons of Tzaziki. Enjoy!
- Serves 4.