Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
I promise this will be my last turmeric post for a while but I just can’t stop using this super root ever since discovering it a few weeks back.
I just love its warm, earthy flavor and the nutritional benefits are amazing (anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, etc.).
This recipe is thousands of years old! Not only is soothing and healing but it’s also great way to curb a sweet tooth and/or unwind from the day.
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time:2 minutes
Cook Time:3 minutes
Total Time:5 minutes
- 1 tsp. fresh ground turmeric (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground ginger (or 1/8th tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk*
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Gently heat over medium low flame, whisking until al the ingredients have come together and the milk is heated through.